COVID-19 - UPDATE
Pillar To Post – Taking care of your home inspection – Protecting your health
At Pillar To Post Home Inspectors, the health and safety of our customers is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary steps to protect our customers. During this time, wherever possible, Pillar To Post remains open and committed to providing a best-in-class home inspection that helps clients turn a house into a home.
- If clients/agents do not feel comfortable attending the inspection, we will deliver the report and/or review the report by phone.
- We will reschedule the inspection if the inspector is showing signs of illness.
- We will clean our hands thoroughly prior to and during the inspection.
- We will keep a safe distance, not shaking hands or elbow bumping.
- Whenever possible, we will wipe down doorknobs, faucet handles and work surfaces.
- We will take all other prudent steps to protect our home inspectors, Realtors, our clients and homeowners from the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your trust during this challenging time. We will continue our mission of ensuring confident home ownership with a particular focus on the health and safety of all of our customers.
The DeJong Vancouver Team has performed more than 12,000 home inspections in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland since 1997 and is consistently named one of the top home inspection companies.
Buying a home is one of the most significant decisions and one of the biggest investments you will ever make. A Pillar To Post home inspection will give you a clear, unbiased evaluation of a home’s condition, answer any questions you may have, and help give you peace of mind.
An inspection of the home you are considering will help you make an informed decision during the purchase process. It will also provide you with the information you will need for any repairs and maintenance your new home may require. Our professional home inspection will allow you to buy with confidence.
Why the DeJong Vancouver Team?
- Trusted Pillar To Post Brand Experience
- Achieve peace of mind when buying or selling your home
- Custom build your inspection package and any added services
- Easy to schedule online, on the phone, email or text — your choice
- Your completed inspection report with color photos is printed on-site
- Our licensed inspectors care about you: check us out on our Meet the Team page
- Next day inspections available most weeks, even Saturday appointments
- We have been serving client and agents since 1997, performing over 12,000 home inspections
- For every inspection booked with us, a donation is made to World Housing. This charity builds homes to help families living in slums in the developing world. For more information or to make a donation, please go to This Link
WHAT We Offer:
- Custom Build Your Inspection
- Choose your inspection package that you want! We offer Plus, Premium and Prestige Inspection Packages designed to help you get the most out of your inspection.
- Choose the added services that you want. We offer mold, radon, indoor air quality, and bed bug. All homes are different and you can choose what is best for your home.
- Consultation services and thermal imaging
A thorough home inspection will normally take between three to four hours, depending on the size of your home and other relevant factors. You will receive a detailed report, one that lists all of the findings, and that may include photos of any issues that are a concern. We encourage you to ask questions at every stage of the home inspection process, even after the inspection is finished, and we welcome your participation in the inspection process.
Achievements in The Industry and Community
As the local home inspector in the Vancouver area, Wayne DeJong and our Team are active and involved in our community, with a number of organization memberships and certifications.
- Consumer Choice Award Winner 2017
- HIABC and NAHI Licensed Inspectors.
- Pillar To Post Licensed Home Inspectors.
- Active members of Home Inspection Associations.
- #1 in the home inspection category by Entrepreneur Magazine in its Annual Franchise 500 issue for five years in a row.